Thursday, December 16, 2010

This Too Shall Pass

Finals week is over after today and I cannot WAIT. I have been so stressed with everything that it has multiplied my sickness by a million percent. It will be nice to be done with school so I can just relax and focus on unpacking our new apartment.
In other good news, my nausea is getting better! I am not as sick as I was and now I can eat normal dinners--not just cereal or applesauce. Lol I'm hoping that soon my nausea goes away completely, but if it doesn't, I'm just grateful it's not as bad as it was in the beginning.
I am now 11 weeks, and I can't believe it. I'm almost out of my first trimester, and I'm nervous that I haven't had a doctor's appointment yet. I just hope I've been doing all the right things so my baby is healthy. :S I'm taking my Pre-Natals and eating as healthy as I can, so hopefully that counts for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment