Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Updates!

First item of business: Medicaid accepted me! Yay!
Second item of business: I got a new doctor! It's Dr. Nance in Springville. I didn't know this before, but he's friends with my parents and Jen's parents (Steve & Linda Rees). Anyway, Dr. Nance was Jamie's doctor for Jagger, and so I called and pleaded my case.
He is not currently taking patients...but he took me! :)
My first appointment with him is February 14...yep, Love Day.
I find out if I'm having a Beach BUM or a Beach BABE on February 23...
Mike & I are a little excited. :) 

4 comments:

  1. All of that is great news!!!
    I'm so excited to find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go to Dr. Nance, the dentist brother, I've heard good things about the baby doctor brother :) Glad you guys got the Medicaid all figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's my doctor! His office is SOOOOOO fast and the nurse is oh so nice. She held my hand during the painful appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is Kurt's dad :)

    Kurt and I dated before I met Brooks. His dad was so nice. Once Brooks and I got engaged and I had to go get 'checked', my mom said, "lets take you to Dr. Nance!" and I looked at her like she was a rabid dog. I couldn't imagine showin my lady business to a guy that wanted to be my father in law...awkward? yes.

    ReplyDelete