First off, let me say that there are WAY too many adorable options when it comes to baby girl bedding. I have been scouring over every last website, marking things I love and at the end of it I had way too many options!
However, Mike and I have both decided and feel awesome about our choice...it was definitely a LOT cheaper than the other two and will be less in-your-face. Plus, Mike has a thing about too much pink. :)
The Top Three:
Who doesn't love a Pink Paris Zebra room?! I am so in love. This is so girly and fun with the zebra, I can't stand it! Adding a small Eiffle Tower? Thank you! Alas, this was over $200, and I can't justify it when I know I can find something much cheaper.
This grows on me the more I look at it and Mike loves the green, but I feel like it's not girly enough. Plus, our living room's theme is black and green, so I want some more variety. This was also much too north of $100, making it an easy (ish) rejection.
And finally, the WINNER:
Right?!
Very simple, but still modern and really cute. :)
I love this the more I look at it, and I loved it a lot when I saw it for the first time. It's a 4 piece set and is UNDER $100. Thank you, Wal-Mart! I love the color schemes because they are very feminine but soft and not too "loud."
I have quite the awesome idea for the painting of the nursery, but I am going to wait until I can just post a picture...I am so excited, I can't handle it! Mike has given me free reign with everything--the only thing he wants a say in is the crib, and I can handle that. We both have the same taste in cribs, anyway (how parental did that just sound?!).
OH. SO. EXCITED.
Now I just need the semester to hurry up and end so I have time to do all this fun stuff...:)



So SO SO cute!:)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your choice :) And way to be budget savvy ;) I ♥ Wal-Mart!
ReplyDeleteIt is way cute! Have fun with it!
ReplyDelete