Chloe loves to poke and punch and kick Mom all the days.
I've noticed that she is either the most awake around noon, or just really wants a say in my Mormon Literature class. I think she's going to be very outspoken. It'll sure be a mystery where she'll get that from. ;)
On a super sweet goo-goo-ga-ga moment, I love feeling her move! I didn't start feeling her until 21 weeks and it made me really nervous, but now Chloe is partyin' all the time! I love putting my hand on my stomach and just soaking in the experience that I am bringing a child into the world. It's insane to think that Heavenly Father is trusting me with one of His children...I feel so unprepared and excited and terrified all the time.
I'm grateful that I am blessed with the experience to feel her move around. I can already tell that she's going to be pretty laid back like her daddy, but she's definitely going to have a fiery streak in her like Mommy. :)
Mike and I have decided that it took so long for me to feel her because she can't aim her little toes and she's just been thudding the sides of her feet at me.
That's my girl, never giving up. :)
Awww :) I think that's the best part, feeling them move around. Aryn always managed to get the hiccups when I was trying to fall asleep LOL Still happens to this day ;)
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute!!!
ReplyDelete