Mobility is starting to be a problem.
When I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I have to hook one leg around the mattress so I can haul myself out of the bed. I come back and I have to just kind of drop myself down and bounce a little until I find a comfortable position.
I haven't been eating as many cupcakes (oh Hostess, I love you) lately, so my intense struggle to breathe after going up ONE flight of stairs in the LA building must have something to do with the fact that Chloe is causing some major lung-smashing.
Basically I am depending on bouncy cushions on the couches and bed in order to get comfortable. If I get stuck in said cushion, it takes awhile to get out. Even bending down to get something creates a really awesome grunting sound...Mike tells me not to overdo it and ask for help, but let's be honest.
I want to be independent as long as possible.
I probably only have a few weeks left until Mike has to put on my shoes for me.
Hahaha... You will look back with fondness. :) You're so cute!
ReplyDeletehaha use it as an advantage! Make Mike paint your toenails and give you lots of massages! It will all be worth it when your sweet baby comes! :)
ReplyDelete