I am ALL about hand-me-downs. Today I got a baby bath, baby changer, LOTS of cute clothes/hair accessories, some toys and blankets from Jamie's stash. I know that a lot of people feel like they need to buy things brand-new for their first baby, but I'm not like that (although maybe I would be if we weren't in school!).
So...if anyone out there has some cute baby girl things or ideas of where to get them for relatively cheap, I would love to hear from you. Besides, that way you can take credit for how unbelievably well-dressed/cared for Chloe will be. :)
I'm with you all the way on this one Jess. My kid is going to be dressed in a different outfit every day...or 5...;) I am excited for all the new stuff though from baby showers! WOOT for havin a baby!
ReplyDeleteThere's a new Once Upon a Child in UT, but it's in Layton... here's the link: http://www.onceuponachild.com/locations.aspx?s=UT Let me know when you're shower is, too, I love to buy cute girly ruffly pink things!
ReplyDeleteWe have lots of baby girl stuff. Mostly clothes as her toys have been getting donated to DI, but you are welcome to come take a look. A lot of it has only been worn a few times, especially has she gets older (she is WAY spoiled) I have even found things in her drawer with the tag still on it. So come on over anytime :) I'm sure we have plenty for little Chloe!
ReplyDeleteI find lots of stuff at Kid to Kid outlets. They sale used baby stuff for really cheap! Espcially if you hit their fill a bag sales!Otherwise, I just have boys. lol sorry!
ReplyDeleteIf you're willing to shop the sales you can get some really, REALLY good deals. My mom found almost all of our Oliver clothes for cheaper even than DI and Kid to Kid. You just have to plan about a year ahead because, like everything else, baby clothes only go on super sale at the end of the season. Sorry for blog stalking. :)
ReplyDeleteI second that on Kid to Kid! It's the best place ever and you can sell your clothes back too! I LOVE it! Good luck with everything!!! I'm so excited for you THREE!
ReplyDeleteI would check to see if there was a consignment place nearby. We have one here in price and the baby stuff in there is amazing but cheap because its second hand.
ReplyDelete