It always seemed to me that being pregnant for some reason gave people permission to say things to you that would never be ok otherwise! Like: Wow you are so much bigger! (if you gain 10 lbs in a week, nobody would dare say ANYthing!) Or one of my favorites: Are you having twins? and when you say no.... you get my drift. Hang in there girl, you are beautiful and motherhood is awesome, exhausting, hard, joyous, fun! etc., etc., etc.!
Oh I'm so sorry! I wish I had something positive to say about that, but... well, I'm still trying to save for that tummy tuck I keep wishing for. Love you so much! Chloe will be worth every mark you get. I promise.
*Feb. 23: It's a GIRL! (21 wks) We also found out that little Chloe has clubbed feet, like her mom. :(
*May 2: Admitted to the hospital for pre-eclampsia (30wks., 4 days). Chloe is healthy but will be born via c-section and premature.
*May 7: Chloe Jane Beach was born at 6:48 a.m. Her gestational age was 31 weeks and 2 days.
*May 20: Chloe got her first casts.
Gender Guess
ABOUT US
Mike & I were married in the summer of 2008 and were expecting our first baby in July...that is, until I got pre-eclampsia and baby GIRL came two months early. This blog is all about Miss Chloe and her crazy journey to come into our family. :)
It always seemed to me that being pregnant for some reason gave people permission to say things to you that would never be ok otherwise! Like: Wow you are so much bigger! (if you gain 10 lbs in a week, nobody would dare say ANYthing!) Or one of my favorites: Are you having twins? and when you say no.... you get my drift. Hang in there girl, you are beautiful and motherhood is awesome, exhausting, hard, joyous, fun! etc., etc., etc.!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so sorry! I wish I had something positive to say about that, but... well, I'm still trying to save for that tummy tuck I keep wishing for. Love you so much! Chloe will be worth every mark you get. I promise.
ReplyDelete