Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Where does the time go?

I have one more week until I am in my third trimester.
I know, right?!
I am getting super huge. Super huge. My stretch marks must be having a constant party and are inviting as many friends as they can...this is not okay, but what can I do? I'm just so cordial.
Other than my feet swelling to massive proportions and my back occasionally reminding me that it doesn't love this whole baby situation, I am feeling pretty good. 
I am loving my glider (thanks again, Alyse!) and I spend most of my time in it when I'm home. Reading, homeworking, Dancing with the Stars, etc. My glider is my best friend.
Well, I am trying to stay calm and not get too stressed with the end of the semester almost upon me. I only have TWO WEEKS before Finals...ahhh!!!
I think Chloe can feel it, because she's been letting me sleep longer and not get up so much to go to the bathroom. Thanks, chick. I appreciate it.
Well, until next time when I am simultaneously loving and complaining about pregnancy, have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I know you may not feel this way, but I feel like this pregnancy of yours has FLOWN. I can't believe that you're almost in your third trimester. That is nuts. You are having a baby. Like, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so basically... you are ROCKIN' this pregnancy hot-mama style. I hope that someday when I'm pregnant I look as great as you! Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete