Wow, I only have TEN weeks left!
Where did the time go? Seriously?
Finals are over for me on Thursday but I needed a break from prepping for them.
Since my last few posts, my feet have been swelling to GINORMOUS sizes. I mean it. They look like someone blew up a surgical glove, complete with popped-out toes. I have to keep them elevated most of the day or they get so tight I'm afraid they'll explode.
Another weird symptom is losing most of the circulation in the right side of my body. It's the worst at night and I've woken up more than once crying because the pain was so bad. Luckily my husband is amazing and since the 4 a.m. blessing he gave me two weeks ago, the pain hasn't been as bad.
Now it's just a numbing sensation in my hand that goes away if I hold my arm at a downward angle. It's super awesome.
I'm going to Park City with the girls to celebrate the end of Finals Week and I am SO excited to hit all the baby clothes stores!
Hopefully the snow isn't too crazy, since my feet are so swollen I can't wear anything but big flip-flops!
Now it's just a numbing sensation in my hand that goes away if I hold my arm at a downward angle. It's super awesome.
I'm going to Park City with the girls to celebrate the end of Finals Week and I am SO excited to hit all the baby clothes stores!
Hopefully the snow isn't too crazy, since my feet are so swollen I can't wear anything but big flip-flops!

Have so much fun in Park City!!! I always Shop for Aryn up there. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your last final btw.. and GO JESS! You totally rock.
Have fun in Park City!! Yay for being done with school for the semester! Good luck on the last final! Are you going to do maternity pics with that darling belly of yours?
ReplyDelete