Let me first say that I am grateful for Chloe joining our family in a few months.
She's going to be freakin' awesome. I already love her and I am so excited to meet her.
Now that my love for my baby is not in question,
I HATE BEING PREGNANT.
At least at this point.
My feet are so swollen they go numb. My toes are little sausages and the skin on the top and sides of my feet are stretched so far they shine.
My circulation has been off for weeks. I don't remember the last time I could make a fist with my right hand. At first it was only my right side, but now my left side is going numb too. I can't sleep because of the numbness unless I'm on my back...
but isn't that not a good idea? (Yeah, double negative. It's my blog.)
I still have 9 weeks.
NINE FREAKING WEEKS.
How am I supposed to put together Chloe's room if I can't hold things because of the bad circulation? With drum-tight feet?
I know this whole post is complainy, but if I don't let it out I am going to have a breakdown.
Well, another one, anyway.
You will feel so much better after you have her, and you have a couple weeks to recover. My pregnancy really wasn't that bad, but once I wasn't pregnant anymore I realized how much I felt like garbage all the time before. I hate to say this, but every week will get a little worse until its time, but hey, think about how awful giving birth sounded in the beginning. It doesn't sound half bad now, does it? I think thats why pregnancy is so miserable. So that you're willing to give birth.
ReplyDeleteJess, I'm so sorry! After seeing your feet this past weekend - I don't blame you for wanting to vent about it. Hang in there and give Mike some lessons on massaging your feet!
ReplyDelete