Today has been full of ups and downs and craziness!
Last night I woke up twice to measure my urine (super awesome, right?) and get my blood pressure taken. My BP was down by a lot, so that was hopeful. The second time I woke up and called the nurses, they forgot about me until I called again fifteen minutes later. Lol They're busy, I get it. :)
I saw Dr. Shemmer, a high-risk OB, and he gave me an ultrasound.
Good news: Chloe is PERFECT. :)
Her heart, brain, limbs, vital signs, etc. are right where they need to be. Her feet are still clubbed, obviously, but there are no other problems/defects. Right now she is 3 lbs. 10 oz., which is a LOT bigger than I thought she would be.
I got another steroid shot today that will help speed up her growth, but they aren't too worried about her. She is doing so great!
My latest BP was 141/84.
I am trying to get the numbers as close to 120/70.
I got the results from the 24 hour urine watch and I have too much protein leaking out of my kidneys, which is a sign there is some damage. Awesome, right?
While I am in a state that the doctors want to keep an eye on, the consensus has gone from definitely staying until she's born via C-section to maybe staying. One of my nurses, Kellie, said Dr. Nance might have me go home tomorrow and just keep an eye on my labs.
So...who knows!
I won't lie--I feel much safer in the hospital. If anything happened it could get taken care of immediately. But if going home means more time for Chloe to cook, then I am all for it!
Mike and I are SO grateful for everyone being so awesome. Thank you from the bottoms, sides and tops of our hearts! We love you!
On that note,
thanks to Mom and Kelly for coming to visit me today! I know you're both insanely busy with your schedules and I'm glad I got to see you today. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment