Thursday, December 30, 2010

13 Weeks

My little Beach peach is still making me sick every day, but it hasn't been as bad as it was in the beginning. Here I am, 13 weeks, not showing AT ALL but feeling like a walrus all the time. I haven't started to weigh myself yet, mostly because if I've gained any weight, I'll know it's just because I've given into cravings and not because my little peach is starting to make an appearance. 
 See this? NOT wearing pajamas. Yeah, I've come a long way. :)
There are no stats to report, mostly because I'm not going to document my weight until my appointment in two weeks. The only thing is that I'm still nauseous a lot every day. It varies--sometimes I want to die a little and Mike will bring me my cravings while I lay in bed, thinking that if my baby isn't cute I'm going to be super mad. Lol
I still have a hard time having official meals. Mostly I try to eat fruit and the 100% natural string cheese (for future reference, I call them cheese sticks, but I for sure don't mean the nasty fried-and-dripping-with-grease appetizers). Lately I have really been craving a glass of ice-cold milk and Sunny D. Not together. :) That seems to be all for now. Until next time!

1 comment: