Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A little behind...

A lot of my pregnant friends will say to me, "Oh, it's a lot harder to take a weekly picture than you'd think!" Well, I agree with them. Time just flies and when I realize that I should probably take a picture of myself, something else comes up and I forget.
So, here's me at 11 weeks! Try not to judge the hideousness of my overall appearance...just focus on ze belly. Also: I want to try and look cute when I take the pictures, because the pregnant friends I've mentioned always look so put together in theirs. So far, the two pictures I've taken have been in my pajamas. Sorry Baby, but until you start actually showing, I guess I'm not making too much of an effort to dress you up.

1 comment:

  1. The side of your blog says your baby is the side of a peach. You have a Beach Peach. :) Also, you are going to make SUCH a cute pregnant woman.

    ReplyDelete