Sunday, January 23, 2011

16 Weeks & a Photoshoot!

    My seester, cousin and I did a glamour session this past week and it was so much fun! Alyse taught us more about lighting in a studio, and she let us use her AMAZING flash...it was seriously a night and day difference! I am in the process of editing some pictures of Alyse and Jamie, but they've done so well that I might not worry about it. :)
    At 16 weeks I noticed that I get little bursts of pain along my hips and in my stomach. The doctor told me that these pains are just my uterus/hips stretching and they are completely normal--that doesn't mean I like it! I am a lot less nauseous but there are still times when I want to die a little. 
    My belly likes to pick what days it will show and what days it won't. For example, at the photoshoot I TOTALLY have a baby bump, but today? Nothing. Just a little bit of blubber. I can't wait for my belly to get hard and stick out so people can obviously tell that I've got a bun in my oven (so cliche, but I had to say it). 
    Anyway, I loved the photoshoot and I'm just glad to be getting closer to week 20 so I can find out what I'm having! :D  


3 comments:

  1. There it is! You got your baby bump! Cute pics looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing Jess! The photoshoot was SO much fun! And your baby bump is so exciting, I can't wait until we can do maternity photos for you :)
    Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you pictures! you are so beautiful! And I love to see your cute bump coming out!!!! Its only gonna get bigger from here!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete