Yes, that is a musical reference to the fact that I have been SO sick and SO throw-upy. I felt completely fine yesterday and then I went to bed around ten. I woke up at two-thirty, bawling hysterically, because my stomach was HURTING. I was nauseous and cramping up and poor Mike had no idea what to do. I felt bad for waking him up--I have NEVER felt that awful. Ugh.
I tried to see if I was backed up (lovely, I know) but nothing happened. I went back to bed and it got worse. I was about to ask my groggy husband for a blessing, but then I decided I might need to throw up. "But I haven't anything in my stomach!" I thought.
Oh boy, was I wrong!
I had 45 minutes worth of stuff in my stomach. It was miserable, but after the burning in my throat and the nasty taste in my mouth subsided, I was actually able to get back to sleep. I missed my classes today, but oh well. This stuff happens. Plus, I've had both teachers before and I know what to expect from them.
Anyway, I am REALLY sick today and I hate it. But that means my little peach is healthy, right?
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh jess I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon! That is just the worst! Hope it goes away soon.
ReplyDelete