Monday, April 11, 2011

SUPER weird dream!

I woke up this morning at seven a.m. and could not go back to sleep. 
SEVEN a.m., people. 
I am the girl who sleeps in until nine and is still exhausted all the time. 
So anyways, the reason I couldn't go back to sleep is because my dream was so weird that I was wide awake, wondering how the heck any part of the dream would have popped up.
DREAM:
I'm in a hospital bed in a dark room. I can make out a lamp next to me, so I flip it on. I'm completely alone and the room is unfamiliar. I get up to look around when I realize that oh, I'm not pregnant anymore! 
I start to panic when I hear crying in a room across from mine. 
I go inside and there is my baby--except for the fact that he's almost two and is my sister's sister-in-law's son, Tanner--lying in a crib.
Apparently I had given birth and had no recollection of it.  
Just then I get a phone call from Mike.
"Hi honey, sorry I'm not home. I wanted to give you time to adjust to the fact that the doctor was wrong, we had a boy! I hope you can take back all the girl stuff we got. Oh yeah, and we need to name him."
Um, okay?!
I then take Tanner--I don't remember what I named him in the dream...it may or may not have been a masculine form of Chloe (what would that even be?)--to the docks in my red convertible, because apparently there is an ocean in Spanish Fork.
We spend the day feeding seagulls and then I wake up.
Yeah, WHAT?
Oh pregnancy, thank you for making life interesting, albeit weird.

3 comments:

  1. I have the strangest dreams all the time. That's a weird dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chlostipher. :)

    I hope Chloe stays a girl and is not 2 years old when you have her. What a bizarre dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ALWAYS had dreams about giving birth when I was pregnant. Same type of thing too - I could never remember giving birth, often it was a boy instead of a girl, and not a newborn. Good luck with the rest :)

    ReplyDelete