Last night after I got out of the shower, I was putting Coco Shea Butter on my belly (apparently it helps prevent stretch marks) when I noticed that my stomach was shaped funny. The ride side was a little pointier than the left. I kept looking and then I watched the point move from the right to the left and then do a jig across my entire belly!
It was so amazing. I couldn't look away--my baby must be a little dancer, because there was a LOT of movement! I could hardly believe it and I immediately called my already-asleep husband into the bathroom to see. He said, "Wow, awesome!" and then went back to bed. :)
When I went to bed I felt a little kick on the right side and I was so excited I almost smacked Mike in the face trying to wake him up. He was a lost cause so I just stayed awake for awhile, feeling my baby move and thinking that pregnancy has its perks. I love this and I can't wait to feel the baby better!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh that is so exciting!!! I love that part!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the not-so-encouraging post on facebook the other day. I can kind of be an air-head! I'm so happy for you!! You are incredible my lovely friend :D :D
ReplyDelete