I got my prenatal labs done today. It was a lot less traumatic than getting my blood drawn when I was seven weeks along...I got my paperwork filled out, my insurance card copied, and then I took everything to the lab. I handed everything to the girl behind the counter and she told me to sit down in the pink chair through the door. Seriously less than five minutes later I was out.
The phlebotomist was nice but I could feel every twitch and poke and prod of the needle...it hurt.
Last time I didn't feel the needle go in or out, and that was with the lady who kept screwing up on everyone else. No good.
I have to go back in awhile to get my blood sugar levels taken and I am not excited. It's been a few hours and my arm still has that pinched, achy feeling.
I don't love needles.
boo! I don't like needle either, although I DO have my phlebotomy license (that has never been useful.)
ReplyDelete