My baby is SO cute.
Like, watch out world, because you have never experienced cuteness like her.
Today was the first time I bottle-fed and she did great! She got all 40 mls. and was happy and bright-eyed. After I burped her and just held her, she smiled. A LOT.
I couldn't help but just stare at her and I wish I would've taken a picture before I left the hospital...she is the cutest baby I have ever seen! I LOVE her.
Even though I'm terrified for her to come home and to be her mom full-time without help from a bunch of different nurses and doctors, I can't wait! I can't wait to just hold her and love her and watch her grow.
I have never seen her without some kind of tube going into her mouth or nose.
I can't wait to see Chloe's "real" face.
Oh, I love her.
Three weeks left!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment