First off, let me just say that Chloe reached her gestational age of 35 weeks on Thursday.
If my BP hadn't gotten out of control, I would probably still be in the hospital right now. Dr. Nance wanted to deliver her at 35 weeks. Crazy that she's now four weeks old!
Chick has been keeping her body temperature regulated all by herself, so she was moved into a crib. She'll still be in the NICU for another month, but she has a lot more room to stretch her little limbs.
LOOK.AT.THAT.FACE.
I am so in love! :)
The nurse picked out her onesie, which is awesome because I bought the exact same one for when she's about six months old. Great minds think alike!
They are bringing up her feedings to either Mike or me feeding her four times a day instead of two. They will still cover her other feedings with the feeding tube, but it's definitely progress! I am actually pretty relieved, because I have been getting really worn out lately and have been getting abdominal pain at least twice a day. Sometimes my scar starts bleeding a little, so I know I'm overdoing it. This way Mike can go and bottle feed her twice a day and I can go up and breastfeed twice like I have been for awhile. It'll be nice to split her care.
Chloe is doing SO well! I know I write that in every post...because I am SO proud of how much she is progressing! With these kinds of milestones, she might even come home a week or so earlier.
Whaddaya say, Chloe?




No comments:
Post a Comment