It has been a LONG road to finish Chloe's nursery.
We started with a HUGE mess. It was our storage room and with school and work, the room was the last thing on our minds.
I didn't get to the room until AFTER Chloe was born. I went back and forth between paint colors, but when Jamie and I went shopping at Lowe's, I found a paint called "Beach Sparkle" and knew it was fate.
The room was more organized than before but definitely not cleared out when I painted. I got home and I just couldn't wait! I got it completely done in an hour and a half. I LOVE to paint!
Two days before Chloe came home, Chris came over to help Mike put the crib together and install our air conditioner.
My awesome cousin, Alyse, gave us this crib and we LOVE it! :)
Cheese-face Hunter. You can tell his mom is a photographer. ;)
Getting there...
I couldn't believe how much room we had once we moved the bookshelf into the living room.
Blanket basket. :)
This is my all-time favorite picture of her.
Jamie came over later on Friday and helped me get the room set up and put a few decorations on the walls. Thanks again, seester!
Kylie gave me this letter C and I love it! :)
I got her dresser at a garage sale for $15.
The final result! :)
Eventually I would like to get a white rod and have white curtains that twist around the rod and hang down. Also I am going to be putting up the letters of her name that I made a few months ago, along with a few knickknacks that I've gathered ever since February. :)
What do you think?
I LOVE it! :)








I love the blue wall with the pink bedding. I'm so happy for you that she is home early!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're getting good use out of the stuff we gave you! And I LOVE that shade of blue. I want to steal it ;) Her room looks beautiful, way to go. Also love her bedding... CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, it's SO cute!! (ikea has awesome curtains...btw...) Baby rooms are so fun!!
ReplyDelete