Dear Chloe,
Your daddy loves you so much.
I've never seen him as happy as the day he found out you were coming.
And the day he found out you were a little girl.
And the day you were born.
Daddy comes to see you in the NICU at least twice a day.
And you love it.
Daddy has a countdown on his calendar for when you get to come home.
He calls your nurses and makes sure they're taking good care of you. Every single day.
You turned six weeks old the day before Father's Day.
I think you are sick of the hospital (pun intended) and really want to come home.
Daddy and I can't wait, either.
Your daddy is amazing, Chloe.
You always calm down when he holds you and stay still when he signs your casts.
You're already a daddy's girl.
And that's perfectly fine with me.
And that's perfectly fine with me.




I super like this! Very cute! :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete