I can't wait for SO many things.
I can't wait for my baby to get rid of the feeding tube and start breastfeeding exclusively.
I can't wait to get her car seat installed. I want to get a cute "Baby on Board" sign to stick in the window.
I can't wait for her to breathe completely on her own. She hates her nasal canulla--she's always trying to rip it out.
I can't wait for her casts to be over and done with.
I want her home.
That's a bit obvious, right?
Well, there are also some things I want for me.
I can't wait for the doctor to clear me for exercise.
I have been excited to get in shape for a few months now. I want Chloe to have a hott mama and I want Mike to have a hott baby mama--I mean wife. :)
I have a plan.
First I am going to take it easy. I'll Just Dance for 2 weeks.
I will do Pilates for awhile.
And when I feel like I'm getting back to where I was before, I'm going to pull out my favorite workout program:
P90X.
I LOVE it. Tony is my favorite because he's super ripped and kinda crazy. Both are great motivators.
With all of this exercise, I am going to snack less and gag on veggies more.
I can't wait.
It'll be hard, but worth it--for me and for Chloe.
Jess you are awesome! I'm kinda excited to do those things too! It's amazing the things you miss when you can't do them! We are praying for you guys as well, and hope that Chloe gets to come home soon! When she does and after Hailey gets here, we will have to do something this summer! Love you, and hang in there! You are tough just like your tough little chick! :)
ReplyDelete