Monday, November 29, 2010

Morning/Afternoon/Night Sickness

Let me now address the issue of "morning" sickness. It is most definitely not just in the morning. For  me, it has been mostly in the late afternoon/evening. It is the WORST. I'll be hungry, so I'll try to think of something to eat, but everything makes me sick to even think about, so I end up not eating. Then my stomach starts arguing and so I stuff down the only thing I can think of, which is mostly Special K cereal or Fruit Loops. My baby is going to love cereal.
I pretty much hate all food. Mike can't even mention names of food or I get really nauseous. The really frustrating  thing is that I can't throw up. Not at all. I constantly feel like I need to, because I know I'll feel better, but it just won't happen. My stomach is in a constant cramp-like state that can only be slightly relieved if I lie down.
My point? This pregnancy is making me useless, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the long run! :)

3 comments:

  1. Girl just buckle your seatbelt and get ready for quite the ride. Pregnancy is an adventure! Congratulations by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Oh Jess I know how you feel!! All I could eat was baked potatoes and sometimes crackers, after three months of that I can't even think of eating those for the rest of my life!! Way to go Mike for taking care of you :) If you haven't tried it already, get a zofran prescription from your doctor, it saved my life!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly how I felt. :S I won't tell you how long it lasted......because it USUALLY dies down after about the 3rd month. Hang in there, it DOES get better and it IS worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete