Mike and I cannot seem to figure out when and how we should tell our families. He wants to either just say, "Hey, we're pregnant!" or some weird, cryptic statement that they will have to really think about to understand. Um, why? Aren't they going to be surprised either way?
I'm going to Park City tomorrow with Mom and Jamie and there are some really cute baby clothes outlets. I think I'll pretend that I'm buying something for Katie's baby and then give it to my mom on Thanksgiving while everyone is doing the whole go-around-the-room-and-say-what-you're-grateful-for thing.
Part of me wants to wait until after my first appointment, so I have a more accurate due date and an ultrasound picture that I can show everyone. Then again, it's so hard not to say anything--especially when my morning sickness is SO bad and hearing the name of foods makes me want to throw up.
Ugh. Well, whatever ends up happening, I will definitely blog about it, because that's what I do. Until next time!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment