Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Official Test & Goals

I went to the doctor's office today and got an official pregnancy test done. I won't lie, my heart was pounding on the drive there--I've been so excited that what would happen if I got a false positive? Well, thankfully that didn't happen! It was actually kind of funny--after I gave her the urine sample, the nurse said, "The test is very positive!"


My estimated due date for right now is July 10, 2011. 
My first appointment with the doctor is December 13, 2010


I am so excited, but also weirdly calm about it. It probably hasn't fully hit me yet, but I'm sure it will soon! 


PREGNANCY GOALS
  • Give up carbonation/caffeine. 
  • Keep up on my walking routine, but obviously not start anything crazy. 
  • Portion control! If I have to eat every two hours (doctor's orders), I don't want to gain flub in addition to the pregnancy weight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment