I got my first stretch mark today. Or at least noticed it.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
I didn't think I would mind, because I've got a few little stretch marks around my hips from my growth spurts (the vertical ones, lol), but they are NOTHING compared to this!
Long, thick and PURPLE.
This is NOT okay.
I warned Mike about it because I would probably start to cry or punch him in the face if he asked me what it is. I'm going to get more and I'm pretty sad about it. I mean, I'm already getting fat, but why can't I still have good skin? I've had people tell me that I'm glowing...
Nope. Just the excess oil in my face from both hormones and my own awesome genetics. Thanks for noticing.
I will be purchasing some skin product that claims to "diminish the appearance of stretch marks." It will probably do nothing, but I don't care. I need to at least pretend to get rid of them!
You are so lucky to only have one so far! I exploded in stretch marks at like 10 weeks. I didn't even really start showing until almost 20 weeks. I was so mad. Be happy that you made it more than half way without noticing any.
ReplyDeleteBe proud! There just battle scars;)
ReplyDeleteOh Jess, just wait my friend, just wait...it gets better...MUCH better...(or worse). I am so encouraging aren't I?
ReplyDeleteugg! Stretch marks are over-rated! They might seem bad for a time but you know your hott and Mike knows it to. So really nothing else matters.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE how honest you are! You freakin rock! When I was about to explode with Gavin my belly looked like the United States road map. I PROMISE you, they do get better! (:
ReplyDeleteIt's ok! You are not alone! They are battle scars to be proud of! Nobody is going to see them except you and Mike and he thinks you are the most beautiful woman in the world!
ReplyDelete