This picture is when she was less than a week old and still on the oscillator. I love this picture because of her little nose...she's just so bundled and I think she's adorable! :)
(It has nothing to do with this post, but she's SO freakin' cute I had to include a picture!)
May I just say that the occupational therapist, Annie, is a caRAZY lady?
It's awkward enough to take off your top in front of your nurse so you can practice breastfeeding, but to have a woman grab your breast and start molesting you is even worse. And it's even weirder when said molester calls you "baby."
Also awkward is when said occupational therapist spanks your husband.
Yeah, you read that right.
Oh well...if she can help Chloe to eventually breastfeed well enough to get out of the hospital, I'll let her grope my husband a little.
I cannot help but laugh at this because I remember that feeling. Minus the hitting on my husband thing. . .
ReplyDelete