Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday, May 6


Friday started out very normal and then quickly turned scary. The morning was good and Cory, Gavin and Sadie came to visit me. I loved seeing people who weren’t in scrubs. J Chloe did not want to be monitored so she kept moving when I had the belts on my belly, but no surprise there.
Around 3:00 p.m. I started to get mini headaches above my right eye that lasted about five minutes. I got them at least every two hours and so I reported them to my nurse. Combined with my really high blood pressure, I got a call from Dr. Nance at about 7:00 p.m. telling me not to eat or drink after midnight, just in case. Yikes!
Michelle Olsen came to visit me (Kyle had a cold, so Mike went down to watch a game in the lobby with him) and it was so good to see her. I feel like I haven’t seen a lot of my close friends in forever and it was nice to catch up! Thanks again for coming Michelle!
It got to be close to eleven and so Mike and I decided he would spend the night, especially if surgery was possible for the next day. We got to bed around midnight and the nurse said she would come in every two hours to take my blood pressure, so I went to sleep hoping to keep Chloe inside as long as possible. 

4 comments:

  1. Loved seeing you Jess! Glad I made it over to see you! Can't wait to see all 3 of you next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More updates! I'm so anxious to hear how your babe is doing! Hope you're doing well and hanging in there:)

    ReplyDelete