You know that saying Always a sister, always a friend? Or God made us sisters, percocet made us friends?
Yeah, that's pretty much how it is.
There is no way I could have gone through what I did without my sister. She has dropped so much to help me over the past month. She has stressed, cried, laughed and worried with me. She's the one who took me to my doctor's appointment and then dropped her kids off so she could take me to the hospital. I was admitted at 3:00 and she stayed with me until Mike got there at 7:00.
She made all the hard phone calls for me and kept everyone updated for me. When she wasn't at the hospital, she was calling me every day to make sure things were going well. She let us use her camera/took pictures of Chloe that are priceless to me.
She painted my toenails so I didn't feel so ugly with my balloon-sized feet.
When I was discharged, she was the one who came to pick me up and help me get ready to go.
I stayed at Mom's house for a week and a half and Jamie took care of me. She fixed food for me and made sure I took my pain medication and got plenty of rest.
The most important thing to me is how much she loves me and my little Chloe. Mom and Jamie have gone to see Chloe many times over the past two weeks and I'm so grateful that Chloe is surrounded by such love.
Jamie,
you are the best seester I could ever ask for!
Mike and I are so grateful for the sacrifices you have made for us.
I love you so much.
Thank you for everything!



I love this post. Sister's truly are the best! So glad you and Chloe are doing better and better everyday! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Jess! I do love you and little Chloe so so much! And I am so grateful that I was here to be able to help you! I love you so much!:)
ReplyDelete