Sunday, November 14, 2010

One Happy Man

I am so not good at keeping huge secrets...obviously. :) I had the hardest time not smiling too much and letting Mike know that something was going on, especially since he kept asking me if I had taken a pregnancy test yet. Well, I planned it out as cutely as I could. Keep in mind that I have been so sick and so my creativity wasn't amazing. Lol


First I made spaghetti and garlic breadsticks for dinner. Oh my gosh--I was dry heaving the whole time! Anyway, I cleaned the house and put the rose Mike brought home last week in the middle of the dinner table. I arranged the place settings and everything was perfect. I stayed home from church because I have been so sick, and Mike came home right when dinner was done. After he'd sat down for dinner and we said the prayer, I went to the bathroom and quickly decorated it, with the test on top:
Then I went back out and after a few minutes, I said, "Oh man. Honey, will you go grab my phone? I left it in the bathroom." He got up and when he turned on the light, I could perfectly see his face from where I was sitting...it was priceless. He looked as happy as he did on our wedding day...I love him for being so excited! 
He practically ran to me and gave me the biggest hug of my life. He kept asking me if I was okay with it with a HUGE grin on his face. Well, of course! I don't think I could be more super excited/nervous/terrified/happy! :) So there you go, folks...

WE'RE PREGNANT!

1 comment: